Lena is a talented obstetrician and gynecologist. Her husband, Sergey, is an actor in a provincial theater. Their relationship is tender and close, but devoid of sex. Lena suspects that Sergey is having an affair and suffers silently, trying not to let her jealousy show. Unsure of how to deal with the situation, Lena decides to fulfill her own desires…breaking away from Sergey and the woman she once was.
Key Marketing Points:
- Over 200k YouTube trailer views
- Official Selection – Rotterdam International Film Festival
- Awards: Special Diploma of the Jury – Kinotavr Open Russian FF 2019, Grand Prix - Festival du Film Russe de Paris 2020, Best Performance Award - Transilvania IFF Cluj 2020
- Directed by Nigina Sayfullaeva (Name Me)
- Two audio tracks: English Dub (default) and Russian with English subtitles